2015 Annual Session:
April 17-18, 2015
LR Statehouse Convention Center
“TEAM UP FOR SUCCESS”
Click here to learn more about our Speakers and Programs
Gene St. Louis, Andrea Kowalczyk, RDH, BS, Dr. Hassan Bashiri, Steven B. Whitaker, DDS
Considering buying a practice or refinancing
your existing practice?
Call the professionals at First Financial Bank, an Arkansas institution with locations around the state. ASDA is pleased to partner with FFB, and we are confident that our members will be well served by the talents of the Professional Services Division!
- - Competitive rates available for practicing dentists
- - Both fixed and variable options
- - Finance a wide range of practice needs:
- - Equipment-only loans
- -Expansion/remodeling loans
- -Business refinancing
- -Practice equity
- -A wide range of flexible terms, customized to your unique situation
- -One of the nation’s top small business lenders
- -Convenient one-on-one service that operates around your schedule
- -Commitment to getting you the lending you need and deserve
First Financial Bank makes dental practice loans tailored to your particular needs and convenience. Their commitment to customer service, their financial strength and their professional loan specialists make choosing First Financial Bank a sound business decision.
To learn more about First Financial Bank, click here or on the button at the right.
Introducing the Arkansas Dental Health NetworkOur Mission: to help dentists use their position as healthcare providers to regain some level of input into the dental insurance market on behalf of patients, and to prove the true value of dental services in Arkansas.
FAQs for Arkansas Dentists:
The Impact of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act on Health Care and Insurance in Arkansas - Click here