ASDA Member Practices – Job Opportunities and Dental Items/Businesses for Sale
If you have a job opening or dental items for sale that you would like posted (or removed from this page), please contact Billy Tarpley by e-mail or telephone at 501-834-7650.
Businesses/Equipment for Sale—————
Fully equipped dental office in fast growing Rogers, Arkansas for sale. Includes 1,772 square foot building with newer roof and air conditioner, 4 operatories, dental equipment, and paved parking lot. Price: $275,000. Possible owner financing with approved credit. For pictures see: http://www.ar-tech.biz/Dental.html
Contact: Gary Morehead, 501-681-9848.
Job Opportunities ———————————
ASDA Member (posted 10/16/2013)
Little Rock Area
We are a growing pediatric dental practice in the Little Rock area and are seeking an enthusiastic full time pediatric dentist to join in our success. We believe in a high level of patient care that ensures each visit is an excellent dental experience for every child. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and opportunities for partnership or ownership..
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com and reference ‘Job Code: 092413 Pediatric Dentist’ in the subject line.
Full Time Position (posted 5/22/2013)
If you like having a practice but would prefer to work without worrying about overhead, employees, and other headaches that come with owning your own practice, consider this offer. We are looking for a mission-minded Dentist who can work well with ARKids/Medicaid and the uninsured. We are a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to providing affordable care to the uninsured and low income families. We are in search of a Dentist that can help us continue to provide quality care to our patients. . The position is a full time position with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. If you are interested, please e-mail Kittie Aaron, Executive Director, a resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 501-205-1983 or call 501-472-1546.
ASDA Member (posted 4/2/2013)
Full time General Dentist needed! Mangan Dental Group is seeking an immediate placement for a general dentist due to recent expansion and growth. The practice is in a great area of Little Rock and is offering a base salary plus commission with potential ownership opportunity.
ASDA Member (posted 1/24/2013)
General Dentist needed 2 days a week in Fayetteville or Rogers. We concentrate on dentures and denture related services. Great situation for someone slowing down or doesn’t want to work too hard. We have a well trained staff and never miss lunch or work late.
For more information, contact Dr. Darren Fisher: 479-903-3929 or Dr. Ron Girlinghouse: 479-629-5237
ASDA Member (posted 1/7/2013)
Looking for an associate dentist with ownership potential. Practice is located in a beautiful area surrounded by two lakes, a river, and situated in a prime area of the town. Practice has been established for over thirty years. Our state of the art facility include Biolase/Waterlase (hard and soft tissue laser), digital radiography including volumetric tomography, electronic dental records and eight fully equipped operatories. High end successful practice, competitive compensation with bonus incentive and a flexible three to five day work week.
Please send resume to email@example.com. All inquiries/applicants will be kept strictly confidential.
Corizon Health (Arkansas Department of Corrections) – Exceptional Life/work balance opportunity
Opportunities for full time in Malvern and Grady, AR
Corizon, the nation’s largest providers of contract healthcare services to an unrecognized and underserved population, those incarcerated within all phases of state and local correctional systems. Our mission is to provide quality health care to the medically underserved population.
Corizon Dentists enjoy No Weekends! …No office overhead!….and No 3rd party insurance issues! Compensation package which includes malpractice coverage and health benefits.
- Provides dental health services to the inmate population; supervises the dental assistants; and interrelates and works effectively with inmates, other members of the dental staff, medical and nursing staff, correctional staff at all levels, administrative and support staff.
- Perform dental assessment on inmates upon intake and those requesting appointments that have not been screened to determine dental needs and urgency of those needs. Chart results in the Electronic Medical Record and develop initial treatment plan.
- Perform and/or interpret radiographic exams as indicated.
- Provide dental treatment to include emergency treatment of the teeth and surrounding soft tissues such as oral surgery, restorative dentistry and periodontal therapy within the scope of a general dentist.
- Correction of significant oral problems, which may adversely affect inmate’s health as, deemed necessary.
- Make proper referral for procedures, which cannot be performed at the institution or are beyond the technical proficiency of his/her practice.
- Ensure dental records are current, accurate and legible.
- Ensure a daily logbook describing each inmate visit is maintained according to established procedure.
- In cooperation with site Medical Director, provide professional consultation to all members of Health Services team relative to inmate’s health care management.
- In conjunction with Medical Director, prescribe medications from Corizon formulary for inmate’s healthcare needs.
- Adhere to Universal Precautions for bloodborne pathogens at all times.
- Participate in development of inservice programs and maintain public relations with other healthcare disciplines.
- Provide services in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control infection guidelines, Federal, State and local laws and the Quality Improvement Program standards.
- Abide by the security regulations of the institution to which dental services are provided.
- Responsible and accountable for dental office security to include instrument, medicine, needle counts and all applicable local laws.
- Maintain current Basic Life Support CPR certification.
- Maintain and submit documentation of current dental licensure, DEA registration, and CDS certificate.
Graduate of accredited School of Dentistry or graduate of an accredited university with a DDS or DMD degree. Currently licensed and current DEA certification number. General practice residency and/or previous clinical dental experience preferred. Must receive a satisfactory background investigation report.
If you are interested in joining our team or would like to learn more about these opportunities please contact: Dee Thandi, Talent Acquisition Specialist; T: 800-893-2118; F: 866-303-2728; E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick Dollar, DDS (posted 12/17/2012)
F/T or P/T dental associate needed for well established family practice in Paris, AR. New office, fully digital, 6 operatories. Must be proficient in all aspects of dentistry. Furnished loft apartment available. 30 minutes from Fort Smith and just over an hour from Fayetteville. Please call 479-650-1554 or send an e-mail for more information.
Seeking Dentist (posted 10/7/2012)
Central Arkansas Area
Looking for a Doctor for pediatric office 4 days a week. Please email resume to email@example.com
DENTAL PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY (posted 8/15/2012)
Lake Ouachita Area
3 operatory (room for 4) General Dentistry practice. Low overhead, high production. Owner will mentor/transition new owner as needed. Existing staff. Could serve as primary practice or satellite. office. Find out for yourself about this unique opportunity. Call the dentist/owner directly at (501) 626-6229 today!
SENIOR DENTAL CARE, LLC (JACKIE SMITH, DDS, LLC) (posted 8/7/12)
Seeking part time or full time dentists in all areas of the state to assist in providing quality oral health care to the elderly. We have a great team of experienced dental assistants and staff with portable equipment to visit the entire state. Join a hard-working, fun-loving team who share a passion for working with a purpose. We offer competitive compensation. You are just one step away from earning a great living and doing something rewarding.
Contact: Senior Dental Care–Kimberlee 501-821-2214-Dr. Jackie Smith 501-993-4029or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tyrer Dental Care (re-posted 1/24/2013)
Little Rock, AR
We are currently interested in hiring another dentist either full time or part time for our general family dentistry clinic. Contact Lacie Rackley via email to email@example.com or telephone 870-935-4060 (Mon-Thurs 8 am-5 pm).
Summit Dental Group (posted on 4/18/2012)
Hot Springs and Little Rock area
Unique opportunity for young doctors to join fast growing clinics in Hot Springs and Little Rock area. Owner/operators have over 50 years experience in dental field; training, growth, and expansion with ownership opportunities available. Along with salary, commission, and benefits. Please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-282-0593.
Monarch Dental Center
We are currently looking for an Associate General Dentist for this busy office. This practice provides care to the entire family. You can focus on practicing high-quality dentistry and directing the clinical staff. As an associate, you’ll examine, diagnose, and provide treatment counseling to patients in a comprehensive manner. This office has a proven history of doing a substantial amount of production and provided exceptional patient care & satisfaction. The professional staff allows a doctor to focus solely on dentistry. For more information, click here.