ASDA Member Practices – Job Opportunities and Dental Items/Businesses for Sale
If you have a job opening or dental items for sale that you would like posted (or removed from this page), please contact Billy Tarpley by e-mail or telephone at 501-834-7650.
Job Opportunities ———————————
Full Time Position (posted 5/22/2013)
If you like having a practice but would prefer to work without worrying about overhead, employees, and other headaches that come with owning your own practice, consider this offer. We are looking for a mission-minded Dentist who can work well with ARKids/Medicaid and the uninsured. We are a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to providing affordable care to the uninsured and low income families. We are in search of a Dentist that can help us continue to provide quality care to our patients. . The position is a full time position with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. If you are interested, please e-mail Kittie Aaron, Executive Director, a resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 501-205-1983 or call 501-472-1546.
ASDA Member (posted 4/2/2013)
Full time General Dentist needed! Mangan Dental Group is seeking an immediate placement for a general dentist due to recent expansion and growth. The practice is in a great area of Little Rock and is offering a base salary plus commission with potential ownership opportunity.
ASDA Member (posted 1/24/2013)
General Dentist needed 2 days a week in Fayetteville or Rogers. We concentrate on dentures and denture related services. Great situation for someone slowing down or doesn’t want to work too hard. We have a well trained staff and never miss lunch or work late.
For more information, contact Dr. Darren Fisher: 479-903-3929 or Dr. Ron Girlinghouse: 479-629-5237
ASDA Member (posted 1/7/2013)
Looking for an associate dentist with ownership potential. Practice is located in a beautiful area surrounded by two lakes, a river, and situated in a prime area of the town. Practice has been established for over thirty years. Our state of the art facility include Biolase/Waterlase (hard and soft tissue laser), digital radiography including volumetric tomography, electronic dental records and eight fully equipped operatories. High end successful practice, competitive compensation with bonus incentive and a flexible three to five day work week.
Please send resume to email@example.com. All inquiries/applicants will be kept strictly confidential.
Corizon Health (Arkansas Department of Corrections) – Exceptional Life/work balance opportunity
Opportunities for full time in Malvern and Grady, AR
Corizon, the nation’s largest providers of contract healthcare services to an unrecognized and underserved population, those incarcerated within all phases of state and local correctional systems. Our mission is to provide quality health care to the medically underserved population.
Corizon Dentists enjoy No Weekends! …No office overhead!….and No 3rd party insurance issues! Compensation package which includes malpractice coverage and health benefits.
- Provides dental health services to the inmate population; supervises the dental assistants; and interrelates and works effectively with inmates, other members of the dental staff, medical and nursing staff, correctional staff at all levels, administrative and support staff.
- Perform dental assessment on inmates upon intake and those requesting appointments that have not been screened to determine dental needs and urgency of those needs. Chart results in the Electronic Medical Record and develop initial treatment plan.
- Perform and/or interpret radiographic exams as indicated.
- Provide dental treatment to include emergency treatment of the teeth and surrounding soft tissues such as oral surgery, restorative dentistry and periodontal therapy within the scope of a general dentist.
- Correction of significant oral problems, which may adversely affect inmate’s health as, deemed necessary.
- Make proper referral for procedures, which cannot be performed at the institution or are beyond the technical proficiency of his/her practice.
- Ensure dental records are current, accurate and legible.
- Ensure a daily logbook describing each inmate visit is maintained according to established procedure.
- In cooperation with site Medical Director, provide professional consultation to all members of Health Services team relative to inmate’s health care management.
- In conjunction with Medical Director, prescribe medications from Corizon formulary for inmate’s healthcare needs.
- Adhere to Universal Precautions for bloodborne pathogens at all times.
- Participate in development of inservice programs and maintain public relations with other healthcare disciplines.
- Provide services in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control infection guidelines, Federal, State and local laws and the Quality Improvement Program standards.
- Abide by the security regulations of the institution to which dental services are provided.
- Responsible and accountable for dental office security to include instrument, medicine, needle counts and all applicable local laws.
- Maintain current Basic Life Support CPR certification.
- Maintain and submit documentation of current dental licensure, DEA registration, and CDS certificate.
Graduate of accredited School of Dentistry or graduate of an accredited university with a DDS or DMD degree. Currently licensed and current DEA certification number. General practice residency and/or previous clinical dental experience preferred. Must receive a satisfactory background investigation report.
If you are interested in joining our team or would like to learn more about these opportunities please contact: Dee Thandi, Talent Acquisition Specialist; T: 800-893-2118; F: 866-303-2728; E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick Dollar, DDS (posted 12/17/2012)
F/T or P/T dental associate needed for well established family practice in Paris, AR. New office, fully digital, 6 operatories. Must be proficient in all aspects of dentistry. Furnished loft apartment available. 30 minutes from Fort Smith and just over an hour from Fayetteville. Please call 479-650-1554 or send an e-mail for more information.
Matt Williams, DDS (posted 10/13/2012)
Looking for an associate with buy-in/buy-out potential. Practice is in an area with lots of hunting, fishing, and outdoor activities. We are an hour from Jonesboro and Mountain Home and within 2 hours of Springfield, Little Rock, and Memphis. Practice started in 2001 has 4500 active patients with 67% 21 and older and averages 101 new patients per month. Practice collects 2 million a year. Practice is in a new stand-alone office built in 2007 that has 6 operative rooms and 4 hygiene rooms. The practice is general dentistry meaning that we do everything. We have a lot of baby boomers that come into the practice that are retired and needing lots of crown and bridge. We are all digital and have a laser and a Cerac. Pay is 8000 a month versus commission of 35% of collection. Anyone interested in finding out more about the practice only need to email or call.
Matt Williams DDS email@example.com (870) 710-2000
Seeking Dentist (posted 10/7/2012)
Central Arkansas Area
Looking for a Doctor for pediatric office 4 days a week. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Orahood Blanscet Endodontics (posted 8/29/2012)
North Little Rock, AR
Our practice is seeking an energetic Registered Dental Assistant with some experience and a willingness to learn new techniques. The ability to interact with people and work in a fast-paced environment is essential! Qualified candidates must also have great communication skills and a professional appearance. Must be flexible to help in the front office as needed.
Office hours are Mon-Thurs 7:45-5:15, but may require some Friday mornings for meeting and training. Compensation includes paid vacation, sick/personal days, 401K plan, monthly bonuses and paid CE credits. Please email resume and requests for additional information to email@example.com if interested in position. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
The Center for Dental Education (CDE), University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) (posted 8/29/2012)
Little Rock, AR
Invites applications for a full-time position as Assistant Clinic Director of the CDE Oral Health Clinic with an academic appointment in the UAMS College of Health Professions. This position may lead to a faculty appointment in the College of Medicine, Department of Surgery.The Assistant Clinic Director will primarily assist the Program Director with the following:
- Dental clinic operations, including provision of primary dental care
– Participation in a faculty practice plan
– Implementation and coordination of practice management, software-hardware systems, including electronic medical record, patient scheduling, digital radiography, insurance processing, billing and receivables, and monthly reporting
– Development and implementation of a preventive maintenance hygiene program by coordinating the activities of one or more dental hygienists
– Maintenance of clinical staff training, staff schedules, and HIPAA-OSHA compliance
– Maintenance of infection control, sterilization, and radiation safety protocols and procedures
– Oversight of clinical inventory and replenishment utilizing university-approved procurement procedures
– Requirements associated with development, implementation and maintenance of a General Practice Residency and clinical rotations for dental students, dental hygiene students, and dental assisting students
– Enrichment of academic and clinical programs through scholarly activity, clinical research and community service.
Minimum qualifications include a DDS or DMD degree; GPR or AEGD certificate or hospital training/experience and patient care experience minimally equivalent to that associated with a General Practice Residency; licensed or license eligible in Arkansas; and qualified for hospital privileges in the UAMS Medical Center. Experience as an assistant director of a GPR program, AEGD program, or educator in an academic healthcare setting is given additional consideration as is creditable years of full-time general practice or teaching.
Salary and Faculty rank will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Prior to an employment offer being made, the selected candidate for the position must meet the specified requirements and obtain proper approval upon completion of State of Arkansas forms: 1)Employee Disclosure/Certification and Employment of Family Members Form (in compliance with Governor’s Executive Order 98-04, ACA §21-1-401-408, and ACA §25-16-1001-1007, and ACA §25-16-100), 2) Employee Disclosure Requirements/ Restriction Notice (in compliance with for Arkansas Code §§ 19-11-702, 19-11-706, 19-11-709 and 19-11-712), and 3) Employee Disclosure Requirements (in compliance with Governor’s Executive Order
98-04). The selected candidate must also successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
Review of applicants will begin September 1, 2012 and will continue until the position is filled. The start date for employment will be on or about November 1, 2012. Applicants should electronically submit a letter of interest, current curriculum vitae, and the names of and contact information for three professional references to Dr. David Stillwell at KDStillwell@uams.edu.
Submit correspondence, inquiries, or requests for further information to:
K. David Stillwell, DDS, MAGD, FAAHD
Director, Oral Health Clinic
Center for Dental Education
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
4301 West Markham, # 624
Little Rock, AR 72205
DENTAL PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY (posted 8/15/2012)
Lake Ouachita Area
3 operatory (room for 4) General Dentistry practice. Low overhead, high production. Owner will mentor/transition new owner as needed. Existing staff. Could serve as primary practice or satellite. office. Find out for yourself about this unique opportunity. Call the dentist/owner directly at (501) 626-6229 today!
SENIOR DENTAL CARE, LLC (JACKIE SMITH, DDS, LLC) (posted 8/7/12)
Seeking part time or full time dentists in all areas of the state to assist in providing quality oral health care to the elderly. We have a great team of experienced dental assistants and staff with portable equipment to visit the entire state. Join a hard-working, fun-loving team who share a passion for working with a purpose. We offer competitive compensation. You are just one step away from earning a great living and doing something rewarding.
Contact: Senior Dental Care–Kimberlee 501-821-2214-Dr. Jackie Smith 501-993-4029or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tyrer Dental Care (re-posted 1/24/2013)
Little Rock, AR
We are currently interested in hiring another dentist either full time or part time for our general family dentistry clinic. Contact Lacie Rackley via email to email@example.com or telephone 870-935-4060 (Mon-Thurs 8 am-5 pm).
Summit Dental Group (posted on 4/18/2012)
Hot Springs and Little Rock area
Unique opportunity for young doctors to join fast growing clinics in Hot Springs and Little Rock area. Owner/operators have over 50 years experience in dental field; training, growth, and expansion with ownership opportunities available. Along with salary, commission, and benefits. Please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-282-0593.
Monarch Dental Center
We are currently looking for an Associate General Dentist for this busy office. This practice provides care to the entire family. You can focus on practicing high-quality dentistry and directing the clinical staff. As an associate, you’ll examine, diagnose, and provide treatment counseling to patients in a comprehensive manner. This office has a proven history of doing a substantial amount of production and provided exceptional patient care & satisfaction. The professional staff allows a doctor to focus solely on dentistry. For more information, click here.
Businesses/Equipment for Sale
Dental Equipment for FREE (posted 4/1/2011)
Calico Rock, Arkansas
I have gone digital and have a very nice Seimens OP-5 that works perfectly. Free to anyone who will pick it up. Contact Dr. John Lane at (870) 297-3773.
Established Dental Practice For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
This established practice featuring a 3-unit operatory is located in Southwest Plaza, 600-C Main Street in Hot Springs. For more information, contact Dr. James R. Eastburn at 501-624-3552 or 501-624-2332.