2013 Fall Seminar
Join us September 20th & 21st
at the Little Rock Marriott for the 2013 ASDA FALL SEMINAR!
The ASDA CDE Committee has prepared an OUTSTANDING line-up of speakers, clinicians and courses, including a new course that will be co-hosted by ASDA and UAMS!
Online Registration is now closed.
ONSITE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE:
Fall Seminar at a glance…
- Dates: September 20th & 21st
- Location: Little Rock Marriott (formerly the Peabody)
- Hotel Information: Little Rock Marriott – For Reservations Call (877) 759-6290
- Registration Opens: July 15th
- ASDA Member: $210.00
- Retired ASDA Member: $85.00
- Non-ASDA Member: $465.00
- Staff: $90.00
- Implant lecture by Dr. Russ Baer on Friday followed by a full-day optional hands-on course at UAMS on Saturday for doctors and assistants!
- Lecture and demonstration on endo by Dr. John Olmstead
- Coding lecture by Dr. Roy Shelburne, who served prison time for improper coding of dental procedures
- Boot Camp for dental assistants
- Risk Management course by Regions (to earn discount on premium)
- Infection Control
- …and more
ASDA is pleased to partner with UAMS to offer an expanded lecture course with Dr. Baer. His Friday lecture is available to all registrants for the Fall Seminar, but his hands-on course on Saturday at UAMS will have limited availability.
And by the way, the Razorbacks are playing at Rutgers that weekend. No conflicts for Razorback fans this year!
More information on speakers: